History of Indian Mathematics and Vedic Mathematics
Participating in these SAGE Winter school groups can be a valuable avenue for learning about Indian Vedic mathematics. Indian mathematics emerged in the Indian subcontinent from 1200 BCE until the end of the 18th century. In the classical period of Indian mathematics (400 CE to 1200 CE), important contributions were made by scholars like Aryabhata, Brahmagupta, Bhaskara II, and Var?hamihira.
Vedic Mathematics is the name given to a supposedly ancient system of calculation which was "rediscovered" from the Vedas between 1911 and 1918 by Sri Bharati Krishna Tirthaji Maharaj (1884-1960). According to Tirthaji, all of Vedic mathematics is based on sixteen Sutras, or word-formulae.
The purpose of winter school to introduce the importance of vedic maths in daily life.
2. Foundation Subtraction
3. Foundation Multiplication
4. Foundation Division
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.