Logic building skills are essential for programmers and if one wishes to be a good programmer, he or she needs to keep getting better at developing logic. The aim of this course is to make participants aware about python programming concepts and help them in building logic to solve real world and complex problems. The course also include hands on projects like calculator, tic-tac-toe game, Read and visualize real world data, snake and ladder game and many more.
2. Understanding Python Data Types
3. Understanding Logical and Arithmetic Operators
4. Working with User inputs
5. Project 1: Search an element in a list
6. Project 2: Multiply two matrices
7. Project 3: Read CSV files and visualize data
8. Project 4: Tic-Tac-Toe game
9. Project 5: Snake and ladder game
10. Project 6: Calculator
Professor, Institute of Advance Computing
SAGE University, Indore
Assistant Professor, IAC, SUI
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.