The Python is powerful language for implementation of Machine Learning problems. The field of machine learning is introduced at a conceptual level. Various types of model that machine learning can produce are introduced such as the neural network (feed-forward and recurrent), support vector machine, random forest, self-organizing map, and Bayesian network. Assessing the goodness of the model is treated next alongside the essential role of the domain expert in keeping the project real
Basics of Python.
Basic information about ML
Information about required library,
information about data set repository,
information about implementation of algorithm of ML through Python
External Expert: Dr. Sandeep Raghuwansi,
Sr. Specialist Technology, Snyechron Pvt. Ltd. Banglore)
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.