The Entrepreneurship & StartUp focuses on issues of Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship. It leads the learners through the entire process of creating a start-up from an idea. This course guides the learner through a series of tools and methods that help take an idea and make it happen, in a way that can sustain the business or organization that delivers it to humanity.
Topics to be covered-
1. Introduction of Entrepreneurship & StartUp
2. Benefits of Entrepreneurship & StartUp
3. Project/Product Selection
4. Selection of Business Model
5. Role of stakeholders & ecosystem
6. “Aatm-Nirbhar Bharat” Scheme
7. Copyright & Patent
8. Government of India initiative and funding
Prof. Prachi Gour is Assistant Professor in Department of Civil Engineering, IET SAGE University, Indore having 10 years of teaching experience. She completed M.Tech in Structures and Pursuing PhD. She is the member of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Cell and Convenor of IET- Institute Innovation Cell at SAGE University-Indore.
She is teaching Intellectual Property Rights and delivered session on IPR at various platforms.
Rashmirathi has 15+ years of experience in developing software solutions. He has worked with few of most challenging startups including world's first MedTech to use Blockchain, Country Head for one of Fortune 15 company, and an Australian startup which won its founder Forbes 30 under 30. He is passionate about developing systems, automating business processes and new technologies.
He is loved by both his clients and team alike. He loves staying mentally and physically fit and enjoys cooking during his free time.
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.