The blockchain certification program helps the learners start from the fundamentals and then cover all the technical and functional aspects needed to build any blockchain solution using the best tools and techniques in the industry.In this program, they will build smart contracts, bitcoin wallets, create transactions, fabricode and more.
session 1 -> Introduction of Web 3.0
difference between Web vs Web2.0 vs Web 3.0
Introduction of Blockchain
why we need Blockchain.
Application of Blockchain.
Blockchain Hashing Algorithm
session 2 -> Blockchain Immutable ledger
centralized network vs P2P network
Distributed network in blockchain
sesson 3 -> Blockchain mining and mining process
Byzantine General problems
Proof of Work, Conses protocol
Longest Chain rule
session 4,5,6 -> Learn to create blockchain from scratch
session 7 ->Introduction of Solidity
Solidity Copilation Process Byte Code and ABI
Mainnet vs Testnet
what is metamask
session 8 ->solidity sample program
state and global variables
Functions , Pure vs View ,Constructor
Constructor,Integer ,conditiona statement
section 9 ->Loops,array,structure,Enum,mapping , access specifiers
Proects -> Lottery system
session 10 -> UI
session 11,12 ->making logical functional of lottery system and deploying smart contract on rinkeby test network
Md. Ali ansari is a developer and instructor in the Sheryians coding school.
His main area of Tech is the new evolving technology called Blockchain, crypto and decentralised systems.
He has trained and helped 500+ students reaching their goals on technologies like Java, MySQL, Node Js, React Js, Solidity.
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.