All-electric vehicles, also referred to as battery electric vehicles (BEVs), have an electric motor instead of an internal combustion engine. The vehicle uses a large traction battery pack to power the electric motor and must be plugged in to a wall outlet or charging equipment.. Because it runs on electricity, the vehicle emits no exhaust from a tailpipe and does not contain the typical liquid fuel components, such as a fuel pump, fuel line, or fuel tank. The course will cover Introduction to EV technology, battery pack design , motor torque calculation and virtual tour of battery assembly line.
1. Introduction to EV technology
2. Battery pack design
3. Motor torque calculation
4. Virtual tour of battery assembly line
5. LinkedIn profile building.
Battery Design | 8+ yrs exp.
• Taking care of battery pack design
• Battery design for assembly
• Process Development for Battery Pack Assembly
• Visited AVL Battery Pack Manufacturing Facility and had workshop there for one week
• Visited The Battery Show Europe and Also attended Battery Safety Training and Conference
• Experience of setting up assembly line for Two Wheeler Battery Pack
• Also visited Two Battery Pack Assembly Line of other companies
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.