|Arduino Based Programming, Hardware and Electronics, Sensors, Control and Interfacing, Networking and Communications, Microcontroller Programming etc.|
Day 1 - Login to tinker cad, design, program, simulate. Basic Circuit. Designing with tinker cad. Introduction to Arduino. Understanding electronics elements Resistors, capacitors, sensors, relays.
Day 2 - Blinking, Fading, and Circling of LEDs Blinking of EVEN and ODD states of LEDs. LED dice. Traffic light system. And many more projects.
Day 3 - Controlling of LEDs from your computer. Reading analog and digital inputs. Controlling LED using push button. Switching ON a relay.
Day 4 - Light intensity sensor and temperature sensor interfacing. Changing the brightness of LEDs using potentiometers. Wiring of LCD screen with Arduino. Displaying a message in LCD screen. Scrolling of text. Displaying room temperature using LM 35 temperature sensor.
Day 5 - Increment or decrement of a number by using push button. Controlling DC Motor with Arduino. Direction control of Motor. Motor based Projects. Synchronizing 2 Motors.
|Centre Head, Robonauts India, Bhopal Branch|
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.