Medicinal plants have been used in healthcare since time immemorial. A number of plants have been used in traditional medicine for many years. They contains bioactive compounds called "Phytochemicals or Antioxidants" that are capable of stabilizing free radicals and thus helps body to fight against many ailments. This course will provide an insight of medicinal plants with the various techniques of phytochemical analysis and assessment of their antioxidant activities.
Associate Professor and Head of the Department, Institute of Biological Science, SAGE University, Indore.
Professor, Institute of Pharmaceutical Science, SAGE University Indore
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.