For all student who are studying in MCA and all the other streams or courses. The Workshop is designed to deliver Best of the Knowledge of Core Java and To make aware students about Java from career perspective and also to provide fundamental knowledge of Java ....
Introduction to Java ,Paradigms, Difference between Java & Other(C, C++), Java history, Java features, Java programming format/Syntax, Java statements, Java Data types. OOPS (Object oriented programming & system): Introduction, Object, Constructors, This Keyword, Inheritance, Super keyword, Polymorphism (Overloading and Overriding, Abstraction, Interface, Encapsulation, Introduction to all predefined packages, Access specifiers. String Manipulation: String, String /buffer. Array: What is Array, Single dimensional and multi-dimensional array, Sorting of array. Packages. Exception handling: Introduction, Pre-defined exceptions, Try-Catch-Finally, Throws, Throw, User defined Exception examples. Multithreading, Wrapper Class, Inner Cases, Collection Framework, AWT and SWING
1. For the candidates who are registering for the first time: Register yourself by the ensuing form.
2. For the candidates who are already registered: Sign in by the already registered information by the ensuing form.
3. Your registered e-mail ID is your USERNAME whereas; Your registered mobile number is your PASSWORD.
4. Apply for any course of your choice by selecting from dashboard, make online payment from the Pay Now button and you are through.
5. You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.